Monday, March 28, 2011

Been a while...

1) I helped in the nursery at church yesterday. Exhausting! There were fourteen two year olds in the room I was in. Exhausting! There's really no rhyme or reason -- there was generally fourteen different things happening at all times. Until two decided they wanted to do the same thing... then there was a fight. Exhausting! So why am I thankful? I am very thankful that that isn't my full time job! I don't know how I would keep my sanity :-) I will continue to volunteer -- once a month!

2) Great weekend. Horrible weather, but that led us to a pizza/movie/hang-out day for the family.

3) So flippin' sore from a new workout...

4) I made the kids all new aprons this weekend. SO fun! And SO easy! And they
are all super excited to have them :-)

5) The local farmers' market is supposed to open in a few weeks. I can't wait! I'm not sure what's growing yet, but home grown is ALWAYS better than store bought!

1 comment:

Analee said...

our local farmer's market (i mean, farmer) has started planting! i think holly is his official tuesday and thursday morning helper. free fourwheeler rides included.