Saturday, June 14, 2008

Faithism


Picture it... Kentucky: I was laying on the couch yesterday and the girls were both in their room for quiet time (the time when they are *ahem* nice and quiet while Bubba lays down). Faith came running in and told me that it was raining outside. I looked out of the window but saw that it wasn't raining.


Me: No it isn't. Look outside, it isn't raining on the road.


Faith: Well, it was raining in our room.


HUH?


Faith: it was. Come look.


What did I see? Droplets of rain had gotten caught on their window screen so Faith thought it was raining in her room :-)


2 comments:

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

oh too cute. so faithers... kinda like the time she didn't want to go outside because of all the lava!

Analee said...

lava. that was the funniest faithism ever.