Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another library praise :-)



So, I've said that our library on post is pretty good. Great kids programs, etc... well, I discovered that they have CDs to check out too. Real CDs... not just kids songs or educational stuff, but real- popular-could buy at your local store-CDs. Well, I have yet to read (or see) Into the Wild, but knew that Eddie Vedder (yes, the Pearl Jam guy) was on the soundtrack. His voice is one of those that I could listen to FOREVER --


So, taking a chance, I looked. Well, they had it... and Eddie Vedder isn't just on the soundtrack, he IS the soundtrack. I am in heaven :-) Great CD, if you haven't had the chance I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Analee said...

the movie (and its m usic) was awesome! did you read the book yet?

Mrs. B said...

I absolutely loved the soundtrack from the movie and meant to buy it. Your post reminded me...thanks!