Saturday, July 16, 2011

Going on

So I haven't kept up with everyday, but I have been thinking about blogging much more often than usual. I will take that as a step in the right direction of getting back into the swing of things.

I've been lots of places... even bringing the camera along... only to remember that I took the SD card out to download pictures. UGH! Do you KNOW how frustrating that is?!? VERY, VERY frustrating.

THURSDAY: I do have a picture on my phone of my feet... at the midnight showing of Harry Potter (taken around 2345 -- that would be 11:45pm for my non-military friends). That's right. I left Rob and 5 kids (JP is here visiting -- yay!) to go to the movies. Awesome!

FRIDAY: We went back to Johnson Shut Ins for a day in the river. Awesome, again. Super bummed that I forgot the camera. Though, sometimes it is nice not to have it. Then I'm not always worried about it getting wet and I'm able to completely enjoy where I am. I actually got all the way in the river! I got Bones and Bubba to come out with me and float (with their lifevests). Fun, fun! Those are the times, though, that I wish there were people taking pictures everywhere. Like those camera people at Disney who know where to be and just scan your card so you can get your pictures when you're done for the day... yeah, I like those guys :-)

TODAY: Who knows where my feet will go. They are about to go outside and give my little Bones a haircut. Fresh mohawk, here we come :-)

Where are YOUR feet taking you today?!?

No comments: