Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday's Thanks

1- First soccer game of the season and Bubba was the star (pictures will follow - tomorrow - I left my camera in the car)! After ten goals, I stopped counting. I told the youth sports director they should age him up... but she didn't listen.

2- Bought diapers, wipes and dog food today -- knowing that the next time I will need to buy them, Rob will be home to go with me.

3- Sam's Club. It just makes me happy. I love going in and seeing a jumbo can of something I couldn't imagine needing. I think the large-ness of everything makes me feel like a little girl. Plus, where else can you buy mayonnaise by the gallon... just kidding... I didn't need that :-)

4- A night of s'mores around the fire pit with some friends. I smell like smoke and will have to shower before getting in the bed, but it was sure nice to be out there. Now I just need to find dry wood. Maybe I'll buy some of those insta-logs!

5- Wonderful weather. It started out a bit chilly, but sure did warm up well.

6- Did lunges and other leg/butt exercises around our circle tonight. I know I will be hurting in the morning, but it felt great!

No comments: