Monday, August 4, 2008

School




Well, the girls are off to school for the day. Grace was a bit nervous (told me her tummy hurt) and Faith was most anxious about finding her way to her room once she got to school. I know that they will both have GREAT days -- I did MUCH better than I did last year, though the tears did well up (but I held them back).


The sisters are on their way! Maybe I will relax once they get here to go into labor on my own. That is my hope! I woke up last night with a contraction and laid there, praying that God would let me hold on just one more day :-) I read somewhere that there is a 14% increase in labors on Tuesdays. Interesting, but none of mine were Tuesday babies, so far. I have a Saturday and two Wednesday babies -- guess that means mine are going to have a 75% chance of being a Wednesday baby, so I blow that statistic out of the water :-)


So... what are Bubba and I going to do this morning with both girls gone? Who knows. Right now, he wants to watch the Smurfs -- which I am just fine with :-) Off to the couch to snuggle with a snuggle bug :-)

No comments: