Friday, August 22, 2008

Bubba's newest adventure

Well, I can at least say that Bubba waited until he was almost 3 before he stuck something up his nose. He came out of the girls' room, crying saying his nose hurt. I looked right at him and KNEW! I asked if he had something in his nose.

Him -"Yep"
Me - what is it?
Him - a bead

That is right... a bead. Rob and I tried to get the bead out, but it wouldn't budge. We tried to get him to blow his nose, but he tends to suck air in instead of blowing out. Nothing. Finally we tried having him smell pepper to make him sneeze. Nothing. We decided to watch him (he seemed fine and wasn't panicing or anything) but Rob would take him to the ER if it hadn't come out after a while.

Bubba was sitting on the couch, eating his PB&J when he SNEEZED!! I looked over at him and saw the bead hanging out of his nose as he is starting to suck his breath in! AGH! I ran over and got the bead. I think he learned his lesson since his nose hurt pretty bad afterwards.


Mining for gems...



Examining the evidence after it came out :-p

3 comments:

Analee said...

just testing...

Analee said...

ah - it worked!

i'm still laughing at this blog.

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

OH MY GOD... ahahah. Mark shoved a rock up his nose. he said he thought it was a peanut. question then is why the hell would he shove a peanut up his nose?