Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bubba turned 3 :-)

I can't believe that my Bubba is three already! I asked him what he wanted and all he would say is a cake with icing.



Okay... what kind of cake?

A blue one. With blue icing.

Alright. I can do that. What else do you want?

I don't know. Just a cake. Maybe a toy.

What kind of toy?

I don't know. I do want a blue cake, though.

So... I started making the blue cake and asked what shape he wanted his cake. A great big cupcake. That is exactly what he got. It wasn't the prettiest, but it was a big blue cupcake. And, yes, the cake was blue too. The batter looked like smurfs :-)





Sam wants to know where his cake is.

Thanks, Nana -- we LOVE Lincoln Logs!



Thanks for Monkwink, Grandma and Granddaddy!

It's hard for the sisters not to help! They wanted him to unwrap faster :-)

2 comments:

EngineerHousehold6 said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sure the cake looked AWESOME to him (which is what matters anyways)! Looks alot better than the Lightening McQueen cake Gabriel (our bubba) had to have for his birthday.

Mrs. B said...

Typical man already; doesn't care for presents, just food!
Love the cake! And, it sure was blue!