Friday, January 25, 2013

Thankfuls

Today I am thankful for: 1) great kids who call me mom! What a blessing they all are! They are sweet, loving, and crazy. They drive me insane and can make my eye twitch, but they also help me to realize that I am not yet the woman that I am to become. A woman worthy of their love who has lots more patience than I do today :-) 2) a great husband who lets me stay at home with our kids. He works hard for us and I don't ever want to be unappreciative of him! 3) my steam cleaner. I really was worried about some spill spots on the carpet. I did the canned Resolve stuff and it seemed to make them more obvious. Steam cleaning this week and the spots are gone! Woohoo! 4) we have less than five months left in Alabama! I'm ready to get back to my green family!! 5) the dishwasher and the washing machine. Seriously, could you imagine life without these helpers?!?

No comments: