Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Falling behind... but still here :-) For the past few days, I have been thankful for Zomig (migraine med). A cold front stalled over the area and wreaked havoc on my head! I am thankful for: 1) FUMC MDO (First United Methodist Church Mother's Day Out) program. Sam now goes three days a week and is having the best time! This morning he said "Mom, I get to go to school today!" with such excitement. Not like the big three... "Mom do I have to go to school today?!?" 2) morning routines that don't involve me shouting at somebody. Unfortunately, they don't happen too often. 3) random visits from family. Cousin Sandy stopped by today -- to bring G some arrows from dad. I haven't had random visits from family since moving from NC in early '07! 4) photo kiosks. Seriously. I waited 90 seconds for a picture today -- when I remember having to wait a week for a roll to be developed back in the day. Yay for modern technology. 5)eBook/audiobook checkout from the local library. I do find it weird that you can check out an eBook and that it will "expire" in two weeks. How does the computer know that?!? I haven't done the audiobook checkout yet. I'm scared it will mess up iTunes when it tries to "return" the book!

No comments: