Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2 Jan Thankfuls

Today, I am thankful for: 1) the automatic coffee maker Santa gave me. Seriously sets my morning out better when I smell the coffee before even getting out of bed! 2) morning hugs from my kids that end up with at least two of them sitting within 2 feet of me :-) 3) catching up on laundry -- I know, I know. My life is full of excitement! 4) one last day of winter break. Lazy movie watching morning turned into an impromptu trip to Bass Pro (to check out bows and handguns -- again... the excitement continues) and ending with Mexican dinner out this evening. Lovely day :-) 5) watching random football games with Rob and the boys. I love when they are surprised when I know some random football fact :-) 6) $3 Justin Briber wrapping paper being marked down to $0.90 and having a ten year old who wants it so bad! And an eight year old who wants to throw it out so bad - ha! We'll see who ends up on the better end of that one!

No comments: