Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thanks

1) I took Sam's crib apart -- all by myself -- today AND took it downstairs! His cramped little room isn't quite so cramped :-)

2) Got to talk with Rob today for 30 minutes on the SAT phone!! WooHoo -- it didn't drop call any!

3) Made marshmallows this evening. A complete mess... but really good marshmallows. I could see flavoring the next ones other than vanilla. Could you imagine mint marshmallows in your hot chocolate?!?

4) Cleaned Josh's room today. He officially has no more toys in his room. I told him until he could keep his room cleaned, he doesn't get any in there. He said ok... hmm... makes me really happy about his Christmas presents...

5) Caught up tonight on Grey's Anatomy from last week (that was the night last week that I felt bad and went to bed at 2100!). Tomorrow night... Private Practice!

6) Another weekend of deployment down -- 40 weekends down, only 12 more to go!

PS-- sorry I have a boring/no-picture blog. Blogger's not cooperating
:-(

4 comments:

Analee said...

make sure it hasn't been recalled - i took kendal's down and checked his # - it was recalled and i took it back to target for $150 in store credit! that was only a week's worth of groceries though.

Melissa said...

It was recalled... but only to change the instruction manual. I guess people were putting it together upside down -- duh!

It is so old, though, that I don't really care about trying to turn it in... I found somebody who needed one, so I'm passing it on to them. I let them know I'd put it together for them, though, just in case they try to put it together upside down :-)

Analee said...

that is nice. that is why i even checked mine - i was about to post it on craigslist when i decided i better make sure it wasn't one of the recalled ones.

it wasn't recalled at first, it was one of the last ones to be recalled. by that point we weren't using the drop down side, it was facing the wall (i turned it to the inside just in case it fell...)

i have so much baby stuff i wish i could find someone to buy it! cheap!

Emily Davis said...

If you ever make mint marshmallows, you need to send them my way-YUMMMMM!