Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Night Thanks

So I missed last night... sorry



1- Last night I didn't feel well. One of those hit-you-like-a-bus stomach/head sicks. Yucko. Luckily I was able to get the kids in the bed and me in mine closely following! I was asleep by 9:30pm! And I was able to get G up early to get her last bit of homework done. I slept from 9:30pm until 6:30am!! Holy crickets! I can't remember the last time I slept that long. I am thankful that the kids all had good sleeping nights so I could too!



2- I got to 'talk' with Rob twice today! Yes, I used 'these' -- I didn't get to hear his voice, but I got to chat with him online.



3- Went to Old Navy today and got some much needed new pants. I got a pair of khakis (they're having a No Khaki over $17 sale right now), a pair of darker pair of similarly styled chinos and a brown skirt, both off of the Clearance Rack. Oh... by the way... Old Navy is having an additional 50% off clearance sale! So, I came out of there spending $28 and got all of that! Granted, I didn't find any shirts, but pants are what is really needed right now. Though I didn't know it was THAT bad -- until I had a friend tell me to get new pants because it looked like I had pooped mine! Yikes!! Guess that is what happens when you try to keep wearing your size 10 pants when you really need a 5.



4- Fresh sheets are waiting for me on by bed -- I love fresh sheets. Oh... and even better... they are flannel sheets. Ahh... do you hear it? Do you hear my bed calling me?!?



5- I'm reading Wicked. And I really love it. It has become one of those books I reach for whenever I get to sit down... which isn't really that often. What am I doing on here?!? The house just fell on the Wicked Witch of the East and I have to find out what the Wicked Witch of the West is going to do!! Good night!!

1 comment:

Analee said...

oh my. i sure wish i could wear a size 10. ;)

so glad you can wear a 5! you look great, and i know you look even better in clothes that FIT!!!