Sunday, January 4, 2009

isms


Graceism

We were watching the Kentucky/ECU game the other night and Gracie came in.

G- Do we go for Kentucky?
me- No, the other team.
G (looks again at the tv) - Why do we go for E car?



Bubbaism

Faith got a plastic cake decorating kit with her Christmas gift card. The three big kids were decorating slices and bringing them in to us on plastic plates with plastic forks. Well, Bubba has a big of an issue with the *r* in fork. It comes out sounding like a not so nice word ;-) So I was trying to get him to correct it.

me- Listen. This is a (speaking slowly and emphasizing the r) FF-OR-K
Bub- Fork (said correctly).
me- good job
Bub- See this? (holding up a piece of cake on a plate) This is CCAAAAKKE on a PPLLLAAAATTE (speaking just as slowly as I did to him)

1 comment:

Analee said...

go ecar! (even though they lost)