Saturday, May 29, 2010

Engineer Ball

Thursday was the Engineer Ball for the 19th Engineer Battalion. Though it was called the "Welcome Home Ball" - I, personally, take issue with this title. There is an entire company within the battalion that is still deployed. I missed a lot of those ladies Thursday night. I wish some of the Deuce ladies would have attended. We would have really rocked it out!

But... even without some of my 'battle buddies' in attendance, I had a good time. We had a good table, the speaker knew to speak briefly, the music was loud and fun.

Fun times. This was my last real, official function with the battalion. I will certainly miss *ahem* most of these ladies :-)

May 2010

May 2010

Isn't this the dynamic duo {plus their wives}?!?
May 2010

This was at the beginning of the night -- when I still liked him :-) Just kidding... I like him. Most of the time.
May 2010

The ladies danced. I mean danced... threw hands up in the air, smacking each other on the butt... danced. Fun times with my Seahorse Sisters!
May 2010

And I was a SuperStar!
May 2010

I <3 my Seahorse SISTERS! {though, again, I would be remiss if I didn't add that we were missing Jennifer L, Gloria M, Mekala T and others...}
May 2010

Is this a great looking group or WHAT?!?
May 2010

And here's me and Rob towards the end of the night. I was SO ready to go... he was SO intoxicated... my feet hurt... he was feeling good. This is when I didn't like him so much.
May 2010

No comments: