Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Project

Everybody knows that Rob loves a Hawaiian shirt. But, I've told him it may be time to start the weed out process. Half of his closet is Hawaiian shirts! I love them too, but you can have too many :-)
Anyway, just before he left, he put three shirts aside that he could live without. So, when I saw THIS tutorial, I knew I had to repurpose his shirts! So, here's my newest creation...
(excuse the toothpaste on the wall that I didn't see until I looked at this picture...)
What is it, you ask...





Cute, huh?
**PS -- I wish I had a picture of Rob in the original shirt. I may keep looking and edit this post, if I can find one.

3 comments:

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

that is just the cutest thing! what a way to recycle. and i know she loves it that much more because it's her dad's shirt. too cute.

Analee said...

aww, now i like it even more!

Analee said...

i was thinking today about the dress you made from rob's shirt, and i remembered an outfit i have bookmarked on my computer that i found on etsy. you know what etsy is, right? etsy.com.

well anyway, it is a lounge outfit for a boy that you could EASILY make for josh and sam - make the pants out of a shirt, and them just make the a fabric spot or letter or something into an iron on for a shirt - and you could just buy a plain old Tshirt and do that with.

anyway, i had this bookmarked because i wanted this specific outfit for kendal, but you could do something like this with his clothes. that way they would have something from him too.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27922629