Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stolen from Analee and Chris...

1. Where were you 1 hour ago? At home... on a snow day with all three of my kids here -- stuck in the house...
2.Who will be your next kiss? probably Bubba... he usually is the one who wants a kiss when he gets hurt
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? I have a pink ruler right in front of me and my pink earphones right beside me
4. When is the last time you went to the mall? not this past Sunday, but the Sunday before that... I needed something I could wear to Rob's Change of Command.
5. Are you wearing socks right now? nope... just flops
6. When was the last time you went out of town? depends on your definition of 'out of town'... went to Louisville this past weekend and Elizabethtown just two days ago
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope... haven't even been in the last five months!
8. What was the last thing you had to drink? some sprite... straight from the 2L bottle (it was almost gone and I knew I would finish it)
9. What are you wearing right now? light blue short sleeve t-shirt, maroon sweater, jeans and flipflops
10. Have you been in a car wash? in my car...
11. Last food you ate? a rice cake
12. Where were you last week on Saturday? went to the Louisville Slugger Museum
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Not even one thing
** Where is #14?!?
15. What's the last sporting event you watched? probably the Super Bowl...
16. What is your favourite class? I like anything math related... or science related, but those two subjects are often very related :-)
17. Your dream vacation? Somewhere warm with lots of salt water
18. Last 3 people's houses you were in? mine, Gina's, Carrie's
19. How old are your parents? not telling...
20. Do you miss anyone? I miss the whole Harris crew
21. Last play you saw? My kids put plays on all the time... complete with dress up costumes :-) I think the last one was Sunday
22. What are your plans for today? It is a snow day here... I am just planning on not losing my sanity. Then we have Girl Scouts tonight.
23. Ever go to camp? Yep... one time, at band camp...
24. Were you an Honor roll student? can't remember a time when I wasn't
25. What do you know about the future? you can plan all you want, but things will happen outside of your control and you can either let it make you mad or glad. And people don't like to be around you if you are mad all of the time.
26. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? none right now
27. Where are your best friends located? At work
28. Do you have a Tan? I have never had one... don't expect one anytime soon
29. How old do you want to be when you have kids? wanted to be about 27... but by 27 I had three and now I am 29 and am going to have another one... This isn't a fair question
30. Do you collect anything? kids, apparently
31. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Before Rob went to Iraq the first time, we were on our way to the beach. I merged onto a new road and assumed that the 70MPH was still valid. I was SO wrong... it was really 55MPH. Got a great 73 in a 55 ticket. SO not fair! There wasn't a sign on the newly merged onto road (I looked on the way back).
32. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? yep
33. How do you like your drinks? cold or hot... depends
34. Do you like Hot sauce? LOVE it!!
35. Last time you took a shower? Last night after Bubba's diaper leaked all over me
**What is with you people and missing numbers?!?
37. What is your mood today? could be better, but could be WAY worse. I guess it is okay :-)
38. Are you someones best friend? Yep
39. Are you Rich ? I am married to my best friend, have three wonderful (most of the time) children with another on the way, a supportive family -- absolutely I am rich!