Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Alien Invasion


After three pregnancies, you'd think that I would be used to the crazy feelings of having a baby inside of me. But I am not.


Last night, I just about jumped out of my skin when the baby pushed off to do a, seemingly impressive, backflip in utero. Ugh... at this point, it is just weird feeling. No, that isn't entirely true. At all points it is weird feeling.


I still have five more months of this -- when I was pregnant the first time, I didn't know what I was feeling this early, so it didn't bother me too much. With each pregnancy, I have felt the baby earlier. I am not saying that as a good thing... though I would be stressing if I hadn't felt anything by now. Double edged sword, I suppose.

1 comment:

Analee said...

i miss those kicks and twists...