Monday, February 25, 2008

Random Ramblings


I have a headache. One of those cold-front-coming-lack-of-caffeine-too-sleepy-to-think headaches. I knew it was coming. Talked with AHT today and knew it was coming. Anybody else sensitive to fronts? Warm fronts don't bother me as much as cold fronts. They really kick my butt!




Why are my kids always super loud on days when I don't feel well? Are they this loud all of the time, but I am more sensitive to it now?



On another, unrelated note, Faith said "Aww... damn it" tonight. In the appropriate place, but I really do pride myself on not using bad language in front of my kids. Where did she hear it? She has been saying "dang it" for a while... which is COMPLETELY me and my fault. Hmmm... where did it come from?



On another, unrelated note, last night Josh didn't want to go to bed. He took a later nap than usual and just wasn't ready. So when I went in to give him his good night kisses -- always consisting of the same kisses (feet, hands, cheek, cheek, forehead, and top of the head), he wanted to kiss me back. My eyes teared up as he gave me kisses on my cheeks and forehead. Made me think of family reunions at Aunt Hattie's house and seeking her out to get my kisses :-)

2 comments:

Dena said...

Now you and Analee have got to stop this reminiscing! Makes me tear up!

But on the other hand, what is the first trip you remember taking?

Analee said...

funny though when it was her kissing us we (at least i) didn't want her to!

maybe k will kiss me one day. i keep wanting to kiss him but he just won't close his mouth. i want a closed mouth kiss.