Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thankfuls

1- Two hour delay in the morning for the kids :-)

2- Almost 2 inches of snow on the ground already and supposed to keep snowing until noon! I love the snow -- if it's going to be cold, might as well have snow to look pretty!

3- moved furniture tonight. I think I like my dining room better now... I think.

4- read with the kids LOTS tonight -- because they got to stay up a little later (see #1). I love Flat Stanley books!

5- Finished People of the Book tonight -- and the library called to tell me that the book I requested is in. Looks like I will be making a trip to the library tomorrow... unless I'm snowed in!

1 comment:

Dena said...

by this time, school is closed for tomorrow, right?

How did you change the dining room? Did you change the living room again or is it kind of stuck now?