Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random stuff



We are experiencing some technical difficulties with our computer. Namely, we have no icons and have to maneuver everything through the Task Manager. Pretty annoying. I also can't upload pictures, so these -isms come personal picture-less. Sorry. We may have to call in the Geek Squad.




First... I gave Sam a bath last night. He loves them now that he can sit up by himself... and splash water all over me. Anyway. When he was finished, I took the towel and rubbed his head to dry his hair. His hair stood in a perfect Mohawk. Josh couldn't quite figure out what we were calling Sam's hair, so when Rob walked in, Josh informed him that Sam had a "Bo hawk"




Second... I have been under the impression that I was losing my mind. I have been having this recurring dream that seemed SO familiar but I couldn't place where I was. I was in a boat and was hearing a speaker (announcer) talking about hydroponic plants. Well, it isn't any secret that we are going to Disney for Spring Break this year. Rob and I were on the internet looking at all of the parks (because we really only want to do 2-3 of the parks) and we were looking at Epcot. Living with the Land. Dang... if that isn't the boat and the picture has them going through a greenhouse full of hydroponic plants! I haven't lost my mind. I really did have that memory! Now, in my dream there were also some manatees and I am not sure if that is part of the ride, but at least HALF of it is real :-)

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I've been on that same boat (but no dream). Don't remember any manatees, though.

We're going to Disney/Epcot in October for the Food and Wine Festival. Love that place!

Chintism: The act of thinking of something really important while resting your chin in the palm of your hand.

Analee said...

i often mouse and spike kendal's hair when he gets a bath. i think it is cute spiked up like that down the middle.