Friday, February 6, 2009

Never Again

Caution: This blog contains a bit of personal information that may be TOO much information for some :-) Consider yourself warned


So, last night Sam went to bed around 8pm. Awesome, right? He has started waking up for the first time at around 1am. But he usually doesn't go to bed until 9:30. So, my body -- well, my boobs -- are used to feeding him every 3 hours. Last night, I did the unthinkable. I thought my boob was going to explode so I... gasp... I woke him up to feed him. And I paid for it. He stayed up for an hour and a half.


I should have just let him sleep and gotten the pump out. Next time I'll have the pump ready.

1 comment:

Analee said...

oh yea. i stopped waking up holly. even if she is kinda awake, and i'm awake too... i just stay awake and watch her, and wait for her to be FULLY awake to feed her, that way she will eat a whole bottle AND go back to sleep.

which last night meant she was sleep by 10, woke at 3:30/4, ate and went right back to sleep, and then woke again at 7:30!, 9:30, 11:30., etc. she's got to make up for that loss of night time eating sometime!