Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankfuls are back...

Every day in November, I have posted something I am thankful for as my Facebook status. We all have 'those' days where you really have to think about what we are thankful. I liked having to sit and think of something on 'those' days. Puts things back into the correct perspective. It is so easy to focus on the things that we perceive as wrong in our lives.

So... I am going to continue. Just not on Facebook. I am going to try to come back to doing daily thankfuls on here. Hopefully the Facebook experiment has put me in the habit and I will continue... hopefully :-)

Today, I am thankful that, though it is always hard to say goodbye when family comes to visit, we already know when we are going to see them again. It makes goodbye a little easier when you have a {rough} date of next time.

That's confusing, but I hope you know what I'm talking about.

No comments: