Saturday, September 18, 2010

Glitches...Why are there always glitches?

So, as you can see, I used the advice given and found a new background. Problem is... i can't adjust the width of the posts to accommodate my huge pictures. SO... I will be sizing down the pictures in the future. Where's the glitch?

I can't get PhotoBucket to size down the pictures already on here. Well, that's not exactly true. If I go to photobucket, they are sized down. Since they are linked to the blog, it should automatically happen. And it does... sometimes.

Oh well, from here on, I think I've got it figured out. Just know that if you want to see those huge pictures, they will be overlapping the column on the right. Maybe if I put the column on the left... hmmm

I'm going to try that now.

Soccer pictures are coming. Bubba has his next game at 1300hrs today -- that's right... 1300hrs. Ugh... I only like soccer season when games are over by noon. Yikes... did I just put that in writing?!? It's true though. We can't really *do* anything when the games don't start until after noon. Oh well...

1 comment:

Analee said...

i want to figure out how to have a blog with a background not so dang wide. i can't see much of your sides. and, i can't see much of mine either.

you can go to your layout and adjust the width of your columns. but, if you're posting pictures, they generally can't be any wider than "large" (not sure what exactly that means) otherwise they are off the page.

i haven't use photobucket before.

next i'm gonna figure out how to do a personalized header.