Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blog Template

So, I was trying to change my template and lost it... so I'm back to the basic. I'll figure it out, but it may take a while (mainly until the kids are back in school this week).

Why was I trying to change it? Because I can't stand when there isn't a date stamp on the blog entries. My old one just had a timestamp, but no date. Finally got past the point that I could stand it anymore.

I really want a cool background, but need something I can modify the template (to accommodate my big pictures :-)) Anybody have any good *free* template sites they would recommend?

2 comments:

Analee said...

i looked everywhere and couldn't find any free ones that i could get to work with blogger.

but, i did find a blogger draft site - it is still a template page (you don't do any designing) but that is what i used.

this is the link i have bookmarked, don't know if it will work for you (since i am logged in) but i'm sure some part of it will get you to where you need to be...

http://draft.blogger.com/template-editor.g?blogID=5701662702823543279

lee and hannah said...

i saw where analee tagged me in a post about my little "blog tutorial"... i did 3 little posts about personalizing your blog outside of what blogger will allow you to do!

...hope this helps! :)

http://leeandhannah.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20tutorial

hannah