Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday's Thanks

1- I didn't have to set an alarm for this morning :-) Got to wake up all on my own... well, when the kids got up... but it is better than the alarm. The good thing is that we still had time to make it to church!

2- Though I am not glad that Sam isn't feeling well, I *am* glad that I realized I was out of Infants' Tylenol BEFORE the commissary closed this afternoon. And while there, I remembered we were out of bread AND peanut butter! What would I have done in the morning?!?

3- Amazing Race started tonight. I really do think Rob and I would ROCK at that show (or kill each other... there are times I am not sure which would happen)


4- Grace found the missing television remote tonight -- seems small but the cable box was set on Sprout. There's only so much Caillou this mama can take!


5- LOVE this song...

6- fall is in the air! The high tomorrow?!? 69 degrees. Nice. Talk of pumpkin patches and apple picking has started :-)


7- I am semi obsessed with my phone -- there are SO many cool freebies... like ringtones. I set a new ringtone for Analee. listen here

8- and the best of the night? Both girls fell asleep on my shoulders tonight while I was reading to them. Sometimes it helps me remember that they are little girls :-) I put them in the bed and had Josh climb into my lap for his turn. So, I read him to sleep too.

No comments: