Saturday, September 26, 2009

Random Thoughts...

**quite picture heavy**


So... I forget to blog. I think it is because Facebook is quicker. I update there and put pictures up and just assume everybody will see things there. It doesn't quite fill the space though--- I still have moments of wanting to write something. By the time I get to the computer, check email and skype (to see if Rob is online), I forget what I wanted to write about!

What to do... what to do?
I am going to try HARD to get back to my nightly thankfuls. I'll start tonight --

1) I felt like poopy last night ... and today I feel better :-) Not back to 100%, but a good 70%!


2) Took the kids to a new park today down in Elizabethtown. A friend told me about it and I tried to find it before, but couldn't find it. Today, I took the chance and went INTO the American Legion Park and VOILA... there it was! In the back of the AL Park :-)

(for those of you who would recognize, that is the SAME JSU shirt that we got for Grace 6-1/2 years ago for her first game -- all four have worn it)
3) Domino's for dinner. Like I said... haven't felt the best and didn't want to cook dinner. Can't beat their 3 for $15. That will feed us again for lunch tomorrow!


4) NCSU rocked the house today! Though, from what I can gather, it was a bit of a nail biter for a little bit :-)


5) Movie night with the kids tonight. And it stormed outside while we were cuddled up watching the movie. Very nice. Glad we had no plans tonight! My kids love Scooby-Doo ... and so do I :-)

6) Josh did well in another soccer game. His team was SO much better than the other team that his coach tried to make them NOT make goals... very confusing for 3-4 year olds. But Josh was #1 in assists today. He would take the ball TO the goal... then stop. Another of his teammates, that hardly ever get their foot on the ball, then kicked it in to score. I think Josh realized today that he is on a team... and others like to score too. And he really liked being a part of the scoring (assisting). I don't have any doubt, though, that he will get back to aggressive when the other team is also aggressive...
Here is Josh setting the ball up for a score:
And here is Natasha making the GOAL!!


7) I upgraded my poor cell phone. I was very hesitant... but I *love* my new one :-) So far, anyway...

2 comments:

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

oh thank goodness! i miss your thankfuls. and you always put pics of the kids, it makes me happy!

Dena said...

I'm so glad you're back! I missed your thankfuls, too...'cause they always seem to make ME thankful! The funniest picture of soccer you left out...that is of the little girls picking flowers on the field (you have more than one of these pictures at different games!) Shows you where their mind is, not on soccer! I can just see Josh setting up the goal and calling for a teammate to come in and make the goal. He is so tute.