Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow Days

Sidebar before I start...
Crazy KY neighbor MEGHAN :-)! I saw your comment. Where did you guys move?!? I miss you -- I wish you'd moved here! Do you still have the same email?

Okay... sorry. Had to do that :-)

So the kids have had four snow days this past week. I'm ready for them to go back to school. I love them and I love snow. It's beautiful.

Snow Jan/Feb 11

Snow Jan/Feb 11

Snow Jan/Feb 11


We've had a lot of fun, but I think it's just time that they get back to learning!

We've had a fun time. Sledding. {I don't have any pictures of the girls... they went to get friends and by the time they got back, I had the camera away. That's the price of being the grown up on the sledding hill -- you know "Will you push me now? Please?"}

Bones didn't even wait for a sled to free up -- he just went down on his bottom!
Snow Jan/Feb 11

Snow Jan/Feb 11

Snow Jan/Feb 11



Forts.
Snow Jan/Feb 11

Snow Jan/Feb 11



Potty Training: Bones is doing great! I can't believe how great he's done, actually. M&M's were the key.
Snow Jan/Feb 11

Sledding takes a lot out of you!
Snow Jan/Feb 11


With everything good, there are the bad things. Like this...
Snow Jan/Feb 11

Though I cleaned up a lot of snow clothes... a lot of times... a whole, whole lot of times... it sure was a fun week. Now back to our schedule! Bring on school!

1 comment:

Analee said...

awwww, he's wearing kendal's old coat! i LOVE LOVE LOVE that!

looks like you guys had fun in that snow. when we had our big snow, my kids were sick. we didn't have any fun.