Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday's Thanks

* Popcorn day at the kids' school. I really love going and being a worker bee at the school. I like that the teachers all see me AT LEAST once a week -- and the kids wave to me from the hall :-)



* Grey's and Private Practice tonight -- AND Survivor too!!



* Girls had cheerleading pictures tonight before their game. Don't think Faith felt too great, but she made it through the whole game before melting down.



* Got Sam some Lactaid brand milk today. I have been debating getting it for him, but the commissary only had the low fat and skim. Today they had the whole... bingo! He tried it and seemed to like it... let's hope that his tummy likes it through the night!



* Chocolate Chip Pizza :-)



* Today was the kids' last day of school before Fall Break. We get 10 days of nothing... well, we have a few things planned, but on the whole... nothing!

* Another day down towards getting back to NC for a little while. I can't wait! I wish I could take off tomorrow... but Josh has a soccer game Saturday morning and half the team is already not going to be there. I will be very upset if the other team doesn't have enough and it is a forfeit anyway!

1 comment:

Analee said...

you call it worker bee at your school? around here parents call it spying!