Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random Update

I had a problem. My family will already know about this problem because when they were all up here when I was complaining about it. What is it? I couldn't keep my cabinets above our stove from keeping a sticky, nasty film on them. I asked mom what to do... she told me I would have to get some degreaser and that I'd have to probably order it online because the stuff at Walmart was worthless. Katelyn suggested using 409.

I was walking through the PX the other evening and found some stuff. Goo Gone. It is this thick orange goo that smells wonderful and only needs the smallest bit to take the yucky off of my cabinets. YAY!

4 comments:

Dena said...

I've used goo gone for getting glue from tags off of things and for getting magic marker off of things too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm to sexy for my chert said...

oh goo gone! we use to use that in pottery class to get the clay off of our hands. I does smell wonderful!

Leanne said...

I hope this is not too late to wish Rob a safe deployment and that we will keep him/you/kids in our thoughts and prayers and if there is anything we can do-I'd love to send cookies/care packages to him or others. Just let me know what I can do and how to send them. email me- thompsonesta@tds.net Love to you all, Tom and Leanne--our aliases are Mark's Dad/Mom in Alabama