Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thankfuls

1- Daisy Scouts then T-ball practice but no class for me tonight. That sure made it a much easier Tuesday night. We actually ate at home tonight -- not in the car!

2- Glee came back on tonight. I really do love that show. And tonight's episode -- with Idina Menzel -- WOW. I hope Rob will watch it with me when he gets home.


3- I wore a dress today. I love spring and summer and the feel of a long, jersey dress with flip flops -- nothing better!

4- Rob has safely made it one step closer to home. He's actually in a place where I can text him! I love technology :-)

5- Finally remembered (while sitting at the computer) to look up directions for putting music onto my phone. Now I can use it like an iPod alternative!


Oh... and I am *in love* with this song -- and you should hear the kids belt it out! Amazing voice on that one!

No comments: